Coastal erosion is in the UK a serious problem. For the residents of Skipsea, on the Holderness coast in the North East of England, coastal erosion is a fact of life. As the years pass the village has seen the sea claim more and more land and its future is far from certain.
- The BBC whith more about Skipsea and other lost villages >>>
- Coastal erosion at the East Yorkshire coast >>>>
- A virtual fieldwork on coastal erosion made by The Georesources >>>
- A Geographical animation which shows the interaction between the sea and the coast >>>
- Another Geo-animation about waves / beachdrift and currents >>>
- A compilation of aerial videos of Appleton on the Holderness Coast>>>